The Firm’s Areas of Practice
The Contiguglia Law Firm recognizes that it can provide value to its clients by concentrating in the practice areas of criminal and civil litigation and business organizations.
The Contiguglia Law Firm accepts clients with issues in the following practice areas:
- Felony, Misdemeanor, DUI and Traffic Criminal Law Cases;
- Business Organizations, including entity formation and dissolution, asset purchases, shareholder purchases, mergers and acquisitions;
- Commercial litigation cases;
- Personal injury cases, including auto accidents and medical malpractice;
Client-Centered Service Policy
The Contiguglia Law Firm’s Client-Centered Service Policy is based on a recognition that what clients want most from their lawyers is care and concern. Often, satisfaction is based more on how the client is treated than the result obtained or the amount of the fee.
Lawyers and staff shall endeavor to give priority to the following principles in their client relationships:
- Representation of a client is an interactive process;
- The lawyer and the entire staff must develop and consistently maintain a mindset that it is all about the client;
- Clients should be treated as people, not files;
- Responding to client contacts should be given priority;
- Every client contact by all staff should project genuine concern for the client’s issue;