Business disputes (or commercial disputes) occur between partners, franchisees, stockholders, members, clients, and suppliers. Resolution of these disputes is one of the most difficult and stressful events in the existence of a business. Lawsuits may occur quickly or after years of ongoing difficulties.
Whether you are initiating or defending a lawsuit and are in need of representation, we will fight for your interests.We help guide you through these unfamiliar situations and provide insight and strategy on your case and counsel you to help achieve your goals. Our knowledge and familiarity with business contracts, intellectual property and other business transactions gives us a unique perspective against general litigation lawyers without such experience.
Business and commercial litigation lawsuits include:
- Breach of Contract
- Collection of Debts
- Copyright Violations
- Construction defect and other construction related wrongdoing
- Real estate and property disputes
- Landlord /tenant disputes including evictions
- Partnership disputes, stockholder derivative suits
- Business dissolution
- Mineral interests, oil and gas leases, and working interests